Monday, January 5, 2009

Not Me, Monday!



Here we are again for a Not Me, Monday

I am not nervous about interviewing a respite worker for Michael. She is not coming to the house in like 30 minutes and I am not blogging about it instead of picking up the house.

I did not bend down to get something off of the floor at work on Saturday, just to have my pants rip. I did not think it was that big deal when I bent down again and it ripped even more. I did not have to run to Walmart at 7am in the morning and did not buy a new pair of pants without even trying them on because the dressing rooms are not open that early in the morning. Nope, Not Me. I would never do that

I did not go down to my sisters last weekend just to leave my tennis shoes there just to come back home and have to go out and buy some more. I did not get a really good deal on the shoes so much so that I decided to buy another pair. I did not get both pairs for twenty dollars less then I would usually spend on one pair.

On my way to work on Saturday I did not stop at Circle K and I did not tell the girls working that I was hoping to get laid off. They didn't laugh at me at ALL.
(BTW in all seriousness I did not get laid off, and have been blessed with my job)

I hope you all enjoy these Not Me, Mondays! and go on over to www.mycharmingkids.net to join in on the fun.

0 comments: