Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I got this idea from A Place called Simplicity and even though my last Thankful Thursday was a month ago I decided to try and write again.

I am very thankful for

1) God and the close personal relationship He desires with us.

2) I am thankful that even though the economy is hard my husband's job has not been affected. I got a phone call today telling me that there is not enough work for me this weekend so please don't come in. Even without my small income I still feel blessed beyond measure in this hard economic time.

3) I am thankful for all the things that we in America take for granted. Like running water, electricity and especially the internet. Even though I am not addicted to Blogging, I am addicted to reading other people's blogs and to F@cebook.

4) I am definitely thankful for antibiotics as Natalie had pneumonia two weeks ago and even though she was really sick she is SO much better now.

5) I am thankful for all the people God has put in my life recently. I am blessed beyond measure with the friendships God has blessed me with.

I hope you all have a Thankful Thursday.

1 comments:

le35 said...

I'm totally lucky! Alright, I posted this on my blog too. attachedparent.blogspot.com