Thursday, June 12, 2008

"Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?"

Growing up Dr. Seuss was my favorite author. I love his rhymes and his sense that anything is possible. Awhile ago we got Michael and Natalie the board book of "Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?" And the kids seem to really enjoy it. Anyway, Natalie is sleeping right now, so I thought I would go and play with Michael. Well he was reading Mr Brown and so I laid right down next to him and started signing the different animals. Well in one part of the book there is a picture of a chicken and an owl, so I started signing bird, well Michael thought that was hilarious. It is so fun to hear his laugh and to get a sense of what he thinks is funny. Just thought I would share.

1 comments:

ObsidianBlade31 said...

Isn't it funny the things kids think are hilarious.