Monday, June 16, 2008

Vacation Bible School Fun

BLOG HIJACK!

Hi,
I'm Michele, one of Audre's friends from church. While Audre has been busy teaching 4th Grade VBS this week, I have been busy taking pictures of all of the kids. I have been amazed to see how much Michael has grown up over the last several months. He has the most incredible teachers this week, and every time I have visited Michael's room, he has been actively engaged in all kinds of activities. He has really enjoyed going to worship, and last night he loved making the flower necklace. Michael was so fascinated by all the colors and textures in the necklace, it was so fun to watch him interact with his teachers and other children.

Tonight during recreation the teachers made a special activity for Michael. It was a miniature ball pit with bright colored balls, and stuffed animals. He played forever in the ball pit, he loved it. Michael is such a ham...he loved having his picture taken tonight, and grinned bigger each time that I took his picture.

Of course Natalie is always a cutie, so I had to add a few pictures of her as well.

Audre, I hope you enjoy this. God has truly blessed you and Matt with two beautiful children. I admire your strength and courage in coordinating all of Michael's care. He is lucky to have such a great Mom!

Love ya,
Michele :)




Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Misty said...

Michael does look like he is having so much fun! Natalie too. I still need to get myself and the kids to church one of these Sundays...Thanks again for inviting me to your Blog.