Friday, August 15, 2008

School and Surgery

So Michael started school on Monday, and He turned three on Tuesday. The school that he is going to, is just the local school districts preschool. I like his teacher and he does get a personal aide and she is very nice. I can't believe that He is already three and old enough to go to preschool. What happened to my baby boy? He goes four days a week for 2 1/2 hours a day. He seems to like it and his teacher told me today that he is adjusting well.

So I have been having some pain in my right side since the second week of july. So I finally got a pelvic ultrasound and they saw a cyst on my left ovary. The doctor gave me two options.
First option is to wait a month and see if it goes away, if it doesn't go away do laparoscopic surgery to remove it. Second option was that if I am in too much pain to wait a month do it now. Matt and I talked about it and prayed about it and we both feel very much at peace with doing the surgery now. So I called the doctor's office and they had openings for this coming tuesday August 19. Its an outpatient surgery so I won't have to stay in the hospital overnight. Thats good news to us.

Hopefully I will feel good enough next wednesday or thursday to post and to tell you all how it went. Thanx for all your prayers.

1 comments:

Misty said...

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow! Let me know how you are doing.