Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Me, Monday

I found this link on a blog I have just started to follow and I thought it was great. If you want to see the original go to www.mycharmingkids.net and follow this mom's amazing story.

Ok so now for my Not Me, Monday.
I did not in any way shape or form do any of these things this week.

I did not scour other people's blog for interesting things to read while putting of the house work that needs to get done. I also did not go to B*rd*rs and buy a book that cost $25 when I really could of just checked it out from the library.

I also did not stay out hanging out with my cousin until midnight which meant that Natalie and I didn't get home till 1 am on saturday night. That would of been so foolish of me considering that I had to get up and teach junior high sunday school the next morning.

I also did not let my one year old have a danish for breakfast this morning, because that would of been unhealthy for her.

I also did not totally ruin my husband's surprise when we went out for our 5 year anniversary on friday night. I did not totally and completely guess where we were going for dinner.

I hope that you enjoy this Not Me, Monday and do one of your own.


Blessings

0 comments: