Monday, October 13, 2008

Not Me Monday




This is another Not Me Monday. This is definetly what I didn't do this week

I did not lose my voice for two days last week while we were on vacation. Cuz that is just silliness and who would get sick while they are on vacation.

I did not go shopping with my dad's wife Jody and aunt Candy to go get a couple of shirts for my dad and took too long in M@cy's so that by the time we got to the store for my dad it was closed.

I did not let my daughter run around the hotel room with french fries and get grease all over cuz that would be just really really rude.

I also did not let my kids watch movies all the way home from SLC on friday and saturday. I especially didn't let them watch the simpson movies because that is NOT and I repeat is NOT there favorite movie.

Before we left I totally and completely cleaned out my fridge because that would be one smelly mess that we came home (And boy it DID NOT smell)

I hope you enjoy these Not Me, Monday's and do one of your own. Also don't forget to check out McMama's blog from where I got the idea from
www.mycharmingkids.net

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids haven't ever seen the Simpsons movie either... If you won't tell, I won't tell...

Shanan Strange said...

Your blog is adorable! Found you on MckMama and wanted to drop in and say Hello!

Ashley said...

UHHH, the dreaded fridge cleanout!!!

amy (metz) walker said...

Ha! Funny post...and yes, based on that email your brother definitely loves his cheese! ha!