Monday, December 15, 2008

Not Me, Monday!



Once again here are the things I DID NOT DO this week

~I did not wait until the last day of two promotions to buy christmas presents for people. I am always on top of everything and NEVER have to go out and buy things at the last minute.

~When my dear hubby went out last night to see "The Punisher" I did not make him go get my Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana soup. Let me tell you it wasnt as good as I had been craving.

~I did not forget up until 4 hours before that Michael had an IEP meeting at school last monday. I did NOT have to scramble to find someone to watch the kids during the meeting.

~Hubby did not put Natalie in the car when she was just dressed in a diaper to go pick Michael from school. Again Hubby always dresses our kids in the outfits that I put out for him.

I hope you guys enjoy this free therapy every week and go on over to MckMama's blog at www.mycharmingkids.net to join in on the fun

1 comments:

TuTu's Bliss said...

LOL Wishing you a happy "Not Me" Monday!!