Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me! Monday



These are the things I DID NOT do this week

This morning I did not stop by Circle K to get gas and coffee, just to come home and brew myself some coffee at home because I totally forgot that I got coffee at Circle K.

I did not make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies on wednesday just to forget to put all the flour in. I always remember all of my ingredients in everything I make.

I did not nap with the kids 3 days this week. I always go to bed early and never need a nap

I did not take my daughter to the store today in her pajamas because I was running late and didn't have time to get her dressed. She is always dressed in cute clothes.

My mom did not do ALL of my laundry (thank you mom) for me while she was up here visiting on friday. I did NOT have to work all day and she didn't watch my kids for awhile so my hubby could go shopping with his mom.

I hope you enjoy this Not Me! Monday and don't forget to check out MckMama's blog at www.mycharmingkids.net

1 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Who-hoo I need your mother! She sounds fantastic, doing laundry! i love naps and think they are necessary, so I hear you there!