Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Memorial Box Monday on a Wednesday



This comes from A Place called Simplicity and it helps us remember what God has done for us in our lives.

This is my first ever memorial box entry and I hope I can add more and more as I remember what God has done in my life.

This story is very recent. So Natalie just turned three and all of her friends are potty training. I just haven't had the energy to help learn how to potty train so I silently asked God to make this easy. So one day when I was dropping her off at the babysitter's I said that I was trying to potty train her and she was doing ok, but not being very consistent with it. The babysitter said that was fine, and I went off to work.

When I picked her up I was just chatting with the babysitter and asked how her day went. She said that it went okay and that Natalie would go on the potty if you gave her a sticker. Natalie has only had 2 accidents since then.

Thank you God for making this such an easy transition and that I now have only one child in diapers,

If you want to participate in Memorial Box, A Place Called Simplicity

5 comments:

from all of us with love said...

Thank you for reminding me that I just need to turn the situation over to God, any situation; potty training included.

Kat said...

After potty training five, I'll give you a big "WOOP! WOOP!" for that one :). There are times where people have come into my life (TOTALLY put there by God) and made things so much easier!!!

Renee said...

How cute is this! And another example of what comes when we ask!!

rarejule said...

Congrats... on potty training and your first Memorial Box post (mine too today). Blessings!

Mom Of Many said...

Oh I love when God ministers to us by taking care of things that can be kind of overwhelming....LOVE IT!! Thank you for sharing!!