Monday, April 26, 2010

Memorial Box Monday



I have a story that just happened this weekend. I went to the Women of Faith this weekend, and I met a very incredible woman. I don't know her name or her situation but I know her heart and spirit.

She was a little older and confined to a wheelchair. Not only was she confined to a wheel chair she had no ability to use her arms or legs. But she didn't let that stop her. She pushed herself around in a electric wheelchair with just her chin. We visited a couple of times and not once did she ever not have a huge smile on her face.

God really spoke to me through this wonderful woman that I wish I would of gotten her name so I could chat with her more. But what God was speaking to my heart was that no matter what my circumstance I am blessed beyond measure.

This has been a really tough couple of months for me but God really spoke to me that if this wonderful woman can do all she does than I have no room to complain.

So I highly doubt that this woman reads my blog, but if you out there and are reading this "Thank you". And even that phrase can not even describe how blessed I am by seeing you just living your life with a smile on your face.

1 comments:

Mom Of Many said...

So beautiful....and so thankful that she ministered to your life...thank you for sharing...