Friday, July 18, 2008

Memories

So here's how it works....
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.So there you have it! Post away! Oh,and if you don't "know" me well enough to have a memory, feel free to use anything you've read here. A favorite post you've read, etc. that way everyone can play!

3 comments:

le35 said...

I think one of my favorite memories with you was when we were in Monticello right before I got married, and we were up at the lake. It was so much fun to really hang out with you while we were both adults!

Misty said...

Sorry for the delay... My favorite memory is when we first met in the drive thru at Starbucks. It is always nice to meet other Mother's of special needs/challenged children besides myself. I hope we can become better friends!

Brian and Martha said...

Hi. I also loved you guys playing with my hair. Most of my memories are when you lived with us. I still remember you and Elinor watching Perfect Harmony (I think that was what it was called) and Summer Magic about 100 times a week. You never tired of those movies.