Thursday, July 3, 2008

walking, crawling and such

So Natalie has finally started to show an interest in walking. She will stand up on her own and get a big smile on her face and then she'll take a few steps. Its the cutest thing. I'll have to post a picture one of these days.

Michael has started to crawl on all fours. Its still a little more like leaping but its better then the army crawling he has been doing for the past year. He had an eye appointment yesterday and the doctor said that his eyes look great. Its great news to hear, and I am very relieved.

The such part is that as some of you know my DH has a old truck that has over 173,000 miles on it. Well considering the fact that it can't hold the four of us (its just a regular cab) and that its ten years old now, He finally got a new truck. Its a nice truck that has a super crew so it has a back seat that will hold all four of us. And my favorite part about it is that it has a DVD player in it. This will make our lives easier when we travel to utah in august. My kids really like to watch DVD's and so this will give them a distraction of sorts.

I think thats all the news from here now.

2 comments:

Misty said...

That is such great news about both Natalie and Michael! It is such a great feeling when you see your kids do something new even if it is just the smallest little thing that only "we" notice. Cody and Natalie love DVD's as well while we are driving, I just wish we had one that was a built-in in my Tahoe. Hope you all have a great 4th!

le35 said...

Happy day for the truck! Also, I hope you have a great trip to Utah.

Yay for your kiddos!!!