Sunday, October 19, 2008

Not Me, Monday!



Here we are again with the Not Me, Monday!

These are the things that I DID NOT DO, this week.

I did not go down to Tucson and hang out with my mom and sister after we just got back from vacation last saturday.

I did not let my daughter stand up on the wagon at the pumpkin patch without holding her. Because we all know that the wagon can't go unless EVERYONE is sitting down.

I did not go to church yesterday and go to the senior adult class because my adopted grandparents were in there, and I didn't want to go to class by myself.

I did not call my husbands work and talked to one of his co-workers thinking it was him.

I didn't leave Michael's Nebulizer and braces and my mom's house and have to wait for her to bring them to me. I always remember everything when I travel.

I do not live in the bad part of town, so much so that my neighbors back window got shot out on friday night with probably a bebe gun.

These are the things I did not do.

If you want to participate go to http://www.mycharmingkids.net and read the rules

Have a great Monday.

0 comments: