Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me! Monday




So here we are again on Monday.

These are the things that I DID NOT DO!!!!!

I did not drop my son off late for school on monday. I am ALWAYS on time and I am NEVER late.

I did not take Michael to the doctor on monday because his teachers thought he had blisters on the top of his mouth, just for the doctor to tell me that he was perfectly fine.

I did not forget that it was Michael's turn for snack at school on Tuesday. I did not drop him off late for the second day because of this.

I did not go to the fair on wednesday instead of taking Michael to therapy. Because we all know that kids should go to therapy every time they are scheduled.

I did not leave my husband and children almost all day friday so I could help out with church and then flag team and then go out for a girl's night out.

On Saturday I did not help make almost 500 bags of cotton candy. My fingers DID NOT turn blue.

And on Sunday I did not leave my sons side while I was helping out with the church's fall festival. I went around with him and Natalie to ALL of the booths. (THANK YOU so much Terri and Wayne for watching the kids yesterday so that Matt and I could help)

I most certainly do not have something scheduled every weekend until the first week of december. I am always home with my children and hubby.

In a more serioud note please be in prayer for MckMama and Prince Charming and Stellan this week as Stellan makes his debut on Wednesday via C-Section.

2 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

love the snack one...i always remember at the last minute...and i guess as long as they get it, it's not a big deal. and, u know i'm prying for mckmama and prince charming.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Great Not Me's! I remember all too well what making cotton candy can do to one's hands. Glad you got a girl's night out!