Sunday, November 23, 2008

Women Of Faith

I had the wonderful experience to go to the Women of Faith this weekend. And can I just tell you I have never laughed so hard. It was AMAZING.

One of my favorite parts was on saturday when Nicole C. Mullen was performing and she started signing the words to Redeemer.

As many of you know my little guy Michael is deaf and Matt and I are learning sign language and I thought it was utterly AMAZING (i love that word) that Nicole took the time to learn all the sign to that song and then have the confidence to perform it.

I am not a crier at all but that brought me very close to tears.

If you want to see a version of it check this out it also includes part of her song "Witness"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-KN3Dza8BU

Happy Turkey Day Everyone

0 comments: