Saturday, November 1, 2008

First NaBloPoMo

So my cousin Ellie over at www.attachedparent.blogspot.com is doing this thing where every day for a month you post on your blog. So I am going to do it with her.

So today I went to book club with my friend Amy and we discussed the book "Nineteen Minutes" by Jodi Piccoult. It was an interesting book. I read "My Sister's Keeper" by her a couple of years ago and I really didn't like it. But this book was alot better and I actually enjoyed it. I'm not going to tell you about it other than I really enjoyed it because even the book jacket doesn't describe what happened.

Then I went straight from there to a baby shower for another friend Azure. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed it.

Michael is definetly feeling better after being diagnosed with pneumonia and is starting to be back to his old self. I feel so very blessed that almost all of the time when my kids are sick they are not crabby. Mostly the only reason I know that they are sick is because they have fevers and coughs.

I got a job this week at M@cy's working part time on the weekends. Matt works for M@cy's and they are hiring for weekend part-time seasonal. And so I applied and got hired. While we feel very blessed during this hard economic time we both really feel like we need to get out of debt and if I can help out then I need to do that.

I think that is all.

Hope everyone is having a great saturday

2 comments:

Misty said...

Congratulations on the job, I wish I could work outside the home but it is just too hard to have someone watch the kids for me. I wish my hubby was as helpful as Matt seems to be. I am sorry to hear about Michael having pneumonia, I hope he gets well soon! Take care.

le35 said...

It will be great having you to NaBloPoMo with me. It will help me keep going! It's always nice to have someone else to check in with.