Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me! Monday



These are the things that DID NOT happen at my house this week.

I did not go to T@rget on Monday instead of coming home and cleaning the house.
I did not let my hubby go out with friends on Wednesday instead of going to aerobics and church. I ALWAYS go to church and NEVER skip aerobics.
I didn't dress up my daughter as a cowgirl just for people to say "oh, what a cute cowboy"
I did not have a job interview that lasted all of 20 minutes and get the job
I am not going to miss sunday services at church until jan because of said job
I did not cut 7 inches off of my hair because my hair was so damaged.
I did not show up 30 minutes before a baby shower that I was supposed to help set up for.
I did not beat an 11-year old and almost 9-year old at M@rio P@rty 6.
I did not tell the middle school flag team that I help out with that they have it so easy and to be more respectful to the leader. Thats not me, I would never yell at kids.

Hope everyone had a great monday

0 comments: