Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Going back to work

So a couple of months ago Matt and I talked about me going back to work part time and seasonal this Christmas season just to get a little ahead. So I didn't think he was serious but apparently he was.

Last monday I went and applied, then on friday I had an interview and got the job and then today I went and filled out all the paperwork and I have orientation tomorrow.

I am a little bit nervous as everybody probably is about starting a new job. Plus I have never left Natalie to go to a job and I like staying home with my kids.

I will work usually friday, saturday and sunday 6am to 12pm. Matt has those days off so He will typically watch the kids so we won't have to find outside childcare very often which will be nice. And this job only lasts for about 10 weeks which is just fine with me.

I hope everyone is having a great wednesday.

1 comments:

le35 said...

Good luck with the job. If you don't have to find outside child care, then working will be worth it, and this job will help you have a nice Christmas. Let us know how it goes!